I have been with the Staunton Illinois office for over 5 years.
I have been with the Staunton Illinois office for over 5 years. Everything Jean said it would be it is.
- Southeastern Regional leadership is below mediocre at best.
- Your department coworkers are your saving grace because they are very supportive and willing to help.
- Great upper management your problems are there problems.
- “Most dishonest, unethical, and unprofessional freight forwarder. No regard for their customers and only concerned about their bottom line.”
- Indeed’s survey asked over 35 current and former employees whether they could work remotely at US Logistics.
- The company asks a lot of us and it has been ages since I have been a part of a group that feels like a family.
I feel I have a home with this company. Jean was there from the beginning and I have been on for over a year and I call her or Jake or David and they always answer and address my concerns/needs. I have nothing bad to report about US 1 Logistics they are truly a fantastic company to work for.
Popular Careers With Us Logistics Solutions Job Seekers
Glassdoor has 6 US Logistics reviews submitted anonymously by US Logistics employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide https://www.thestreet.com/topics/stock/top-rated-equity-freight-logistics if US Logistics is right for you. I wish I would have been told they were going to dock my hours to 1 day week after the holiday season.
Be prepared to go above and beyond without recognition from upper management. Lack of communication https://www.mentorhub.info/united-states/chicago/business-growth/uss-express from upper management and minimal raises or compensation for extra work thrown at you.
Run Do Not Work For This Company
As one of the best logistics companies for many years we have partnered with different professionals to offer value added services to the logistics industries. Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Logistics Solutions. Ask a question uss express apply for jobs about working or interviewing at US Logistics. Indeed’s Work Happiness survey asked over 15 current and former employees whether they often learn something at work. Of the respondents, 40% said that they strongly agreed or agreed that they do.
They only hired me because they needed drivers during peak season. They never told me that in the interview. Good pay but I’m looking for something else. Indeed’s Work Happiness survey asked over 18 current and former employees whether their manager at US Logistics helped them succeed.